VCA vintage Alhambra earrings or Cartier Juste in clou bracelet?

anastasi63

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone! help me to decide please. Sorry for my English. what item would you buy? for my birthday, I wanted to get either a classic vintage earrings or a classic nail for every day wearing. the problem is that I can buy a bracelet only after 5 months when I will be in Europe, but I can buy earrings right now. what would you buy now and why? despite the difference in price9AA61FEB-127C-48AE-AF26-7A8627AC34C6.jpeg

I would wait to get the bracelet. VCA is beautiful but its MOP (or any stone items apart from diamond) items aren't great "value" for money because the stones themselves are actually very inexpensive and aren't worth very much. The "value" is mostly in the craftsmanship, which is great, but with Cartier you can get craftsmanship AND the gold is actually worth way more. I have a JUC bracelet on my wishlist too.

Hello everyone! help me to decide please. Sorry for my English. what item would you buy? for my birthday, I wanted to get either a classic vintage earrings or a classic nail for every day wearing. the problem is that I can buy a bracelet only after 5 months when I will be in Europe, but I can buy earrings right now. what would you buy now and why? despite the difference in priceView attachment 4797619
Do you plan to wear JUC with other bracelets/bangles? If so, you might want to try with other pieces to make sure they stack well with your other pieces.
On my skinny wrists, JUC keeps moving around and the nail head pokes into other bracelets. So I usually wear my JUC alone.