VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

I haven't come across these in a boutique, so I'm wondering how these wear. Have any of you ladies purchased a Lucky 11 motif in turquoise and mop or the Magic 16 motif in carnelian and tiger's eye? Any thoughts on the length and versatility? Any regrets?

I haven't come across these in a boutique, so I'm wondering how these wear. Have any of you ladies purchased a Lucky 11 motif in turquoise and mop or the Magic 16 motif in carnelian and tiger's eye? Any thoughts on the length and versatility? Any regrets?

Mine is the 11 motifs, YG/ plain MOP necklace: http://imgur.com/GcHURjA
Great length and no regrets!

Considering some more VCA pieces but not 100% sure the direction to go.

I already have the vintage MOP vintage alhambra earclips and 10 motif necklace.

I'm considering getting the frivole pendant and small earrings, small perlee hoops and 5 motif vintage MOP bracelet. This 'collection' would give me sets, which is appealing. I could wear the perlee hoops with the 10 motif. I have pave studs that would be great with the frivole pendant. The bracelet I could use with the 10 motif to lengthen, or wear with my earclips, etc.

However, I'm wondering if I should skip all of it and put the money towards a diamond clover perlee. But I'd want to wear it everyday. Seems like I could.

I love the idea of having lots of VCA pieces to play with but on the other hand, I do typically like to wear the same jewelry everyday so it's appealing to have one fabulous piece I'd wear all the time.

I'm sure I'll get everything on my list at some point over the years but trying to figure out the next step. Appreciate your thoughts. Do you get compliments over a piece vs another? Do you wear certain pieces everyday?

• Love
Reactions: CandyCanes and 880