VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Sorry it's late, wasn't reading correctly. Saw the pic of the mini frivole from Hadassa's link but then wrong image on website. Just realized that the price didn't match up to a mini size. I can't seem to find minis on Canadian website

This is quite interesting to hear Coconuts40! My SA said the decrease was in fact due to the currency adjustments and that we should only expect another increase next month. Since we are both in the same place I am not sure why SAs are giving varied information [emoji51]- I am not sure what to believe! I just wish I didn't love VCA as I do...

Wow, you're kidding! Yes I am also confused about the conflicting info from the SA's. I emailed my SA today and he was rather clear this decrease was not due to some currency adjustment. This isn't the first time I have received conflicting info from Birks. I have to be honest I question the info they gave you about a pending increase next month when they just adjusted their price. I guess time will tell.

Reactions: westcoastgal
Wow, you're kidding! Yes I am also confused about the conflicting info from the SA's. I emailed my SA today and he was rather clear this decrease was not due to some currency adjustment. This isn't the first time I have received conflicting info from Birks. I have to be honest I question the info they gave you about a pending increase next month when they just adjusted their price. I guess time will tell.

I also shop at Birks and was told the increase was due to worldwide currency adjustment. ‍♀️

So I went to drop an item off for alteration today...:graucho:

Let's see if I can remember how to upload pics. Been awhile.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Mini frivole earrings in YG. Very cute!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Mini frivole bracelet in YG. Absolutely adorable. This bracelet will have to be worn snug if you're not fond of flipping motifs.

I would say the mini frivole is probably the equivalent of the sweet Alhambra line in terms of size.