VCA Turquoise necklace 1 motif or 10?

Chloeloves

Oct 30, 2010
Im looking at buying the single motif earrings in WG. I have to decide whether to go for a 10 motif necklace or the single motif necklace.

The 10 motif is 5 times the price of the single but is still within budget.

I probably won't use them all the time as they are imo more a summer colour and quite restrictive, however, I do like the look of the 10 motif!

Please help, what would you choose?, if you own this colour how often do you wear it?TIA;)

I dont think you could go wrong with either. If your budget can handle the 10 go for it :smile:, if not go for the single motif. After all a splash of the turq can go a long way with VCA:lol:

I have 10 motif, and love it especially in the summer and spring. And later, you can get a 5 motif bracelet and link it together to make it a longer necklace. I did feel 10 motif to be a little too short for me time to time, and I added 5 motif bracelet and it looks just perfect!

Of course, bracelet alone looks super cute when you dress casually!

I have the single motif, YG Turquoise and I wore it today (Texas was hot today).....
I love it! I also have two of the ten motif YG MOP. I wear them together and sometimes just as a ten. I love the option of being able to do that. I bought the MOP YG because with my style of clothing, colors, etc I thought it would go with more. However I think the turquoise can do that also..............You can't go wrong with your choices. I personally am not a bracelet person so I would go for a 10 motif in YG turquoise! Good Luck!
Pictures when you get it! PLEASE~