VCA Turquoise necklace 1 motif or 10?

Chloeloves

Oct 30, 2010
Im looking at buying the single motif earrings in WG. I have to decide whether to go for a 10 motif necklace or the single motif necklace.

The 10 motif is 5 times the price of the single but is still within budget.

I probably won't use them all the time as they are imo more a summer colour and quite restrictive, however, I do like the look of the 10 motif!

Please help, what would you choose?, if you own this colour how often do you wear it?TIA;)

lumkeikei

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
I like the 1 motif more because you can always wear it (casually or dressy) without looking overly "blinged".

mamaluvsbags

May 2, 2010
I think they are VERY different looks. If it were in my budget I would probably go with the 10. I think its best to try it on with the earrings.

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
London UK
I dont think you could go wrong with either. If your budget can handle the 10 go for it :smile:, if not go for the single motif. After all a splash of the turq can go a long way with VCA:lol:

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I have 10 motif, and love it especially in the summer and spring. And later, you can get a 5 motif bracelet and link it together to make it a longer necklace. I did feel 10 motif to be a little too short for me time to time, and I added 5 motif bracelet and it looks just perfect!

Of course, bracelet alone looks super cute when you dress casually!

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I think it comes down to what type of necklace you prefer to wear. I think the single is easier to wear on a regular basis.

Chloeloves

Oct 30, 2010
thanks all! the voting is heavily falling on the side of 10 motif, Wintotty you are an influence LOL! great suggestion though, oh oh!

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Austin, TX & Barrington, RI
I have the single motif, YG Turquoise and I wore it today (Texas was hot today).....
I love it! I also have two of the ten motif YG MOP. I wear them together and sometimes just as a ten. I love the option of being able to do that. I bought the MOP YG because with my style of clothing, colors, etc I thought it would go with more. However I think the turquoise can do that also..............You can't go wrong with your choices. I personally am not a bracelet person so I would go for a 10 motif in YG turquoise! Good Luck!
Pictures when you get it! PLEASE~

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Canada
10 motif!!!

But I have the bracelet in turquoise and LOVE it - so the single + bracelet too. I'd buy the 20 in a second if I had the $$!

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I'd go with the ten - I had a single motif and eventually got the longer strand anyway, getting into Alhambra will do that to you :smile: