VCA Sweets: easy to take on/off?

alanav09

Dec 21, 2013
So I've been lusting after the MOP butterfly bracelet for a while - my friend has the necklace and it is sooooo eye catching. she hasn't removed it in 2 years. However, I've been reading the threads and it looks like generally speaking people take it off before showering. How do you guys manage to remove these bracelets on your own? Is it easy to do with one hand? It's always been a struggle for me - am I doing something wrong? lol.

The alternative of course is to get the diamond sweet and call it a day - but how well will that stack with my YG Cartier SM?

I wear it all the time and it’s easy to take on and off with one hand, no problem. I rest my arm/wrist against my body and then use my left hand to unhook. Easy.

I don’t wear my small LOVE much anymore but they do look good together

Reactions: alanav09
I wear it all the time and it’s easy to take on and off with one hand, no problem. I rest my arm/wrist against my body and then use my left hand to unhook. Easy.

oooh which one? butterfly or diamond?

+1

I have 4 sweet bracelets and mix and match them daily with other ones. I absolutely love the way they look when stacked and they’re super easy to put on/take off! :smile:

Isn't it bad to wear the MOP pieces (assuming that's what your friend had...) non-stop like that? I thought they get severely damaged by stuff like shampoo and body soaps. I would love to wear my necklace all the time otherwise!

Reactions: alanav09
Isn't it bad to wear the MOP pieces (assuming that's what your friend had...) non-stop like that? I thought they get severely damaged by stuff like shampoo and body soaps. I would love to wear my necklace all the time otherwise!

Yes! That’s what everyone says, but her MOP is perfectly fine.

Reactions: hhw
It's not recommended as it can wear down the stone faster...However, I have a few friends who never take off their VCA jewelry and theirs still looks great.
I personally don't like showering/putting on lotion/perfume with my jewelry on but to each their own.