VCA Sweet Alhambra or Tiffany Double Heart Pendant

AnnaSun

Jan 30, 2018
Hello beautiful ladies and gents! My sister is turning 30 next month, and I’m planning to get her a necklace. Her jewellery is mostly yellow gold and rose gold, and this will be her first designer piece. I’m considering either a VCA sweet necklace in hammered gold, or Return to Tiffany Double Heart pendant in yellow gold. She is a very active person, and wears her jewellery all the time: in shower, when working out, etc. Both necklaces cost almost the same. Which option would you prefer and is the most timeless/iconic? TIA!

Last edited:
How thoughtful of you! 💕
I would also suggest VCA sweet pendant. It's elegant and timeless. In addition, I think it can be dressed up or down. IMHO heart jewellery is a bit dated - sorry!

I expect a 30yo would appreciate the sweet alhambra better.
Last year I asked my 14yo (now 15) to choose btw Tiffany and VCA sweet, she choose the RTT double heart.
I was a little horrified but I let her have her choice because maybe the alhambra is a little dated for a 14yo girl haha
I have the RG RTT heart tag necklace that my then teenage girls picked it out years ago and I wanted us all to have matching necklaces with a Valentine's Day theme. Every time I wear it I think of them. We all still wear ours every Valentine's. They are older now and love VCA too but I do not love the Tiffany any less. That said, nostalgia aside, I would go with the hammered

• Love
Reactions: hhw and sjunky13
I have the RG RTT heart tag necklace that my then teenage girls picked it out years ago and I wanted us all to have matching necklaces with a Valentine's Day theme. Every time I wear it I think of them. We all still wear ours every Valentine's. They are older now and love VCA too but I do not love the Tiffany any less. That said, nostalgia aside, I would go with the hammered
Not that I have anything against the RTT necklace but it was her first luxury necklace with a bit of a special meaning so I wanted it to be more "everlasting" if that makes sense? I hope she will love it even as she ages.

Reactions: sleepydoc.