VCA sweet Alhambra bracelet with Cartier love cuff?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. do any of you wear your Cartier love cuff with a VCA Alhambra bracelet?

2. Yes :smile:

3. I did, with a love bracelet not the cuff, I don;t wear the bracelet often anymore. I prefer chain link bracelets over hard cuffs and bangle styles.

4. I apologize...I read your question wrong! I wear my Love bracelet (not cuff) with my Alhambras all the time.

5. I've only put them together for a mod pic. Somehow I think the Sweets are more delicate and one next to a cuff with potential hard contact would stress me out too much!

6. Any pics stacked ?

7. Here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last one is with a JUC, but I love how they look together too!

Louish and rubyjuls like this.
  8. Disclaimer! That first pic was after I went a little nuts in Paris...I don't ever actually wear all that together! :blush:

9. LOVE!!

10. Thank you :smile::smooch:

11. What color is your birkin??
    Best pink ever!

12. My dear, your collection is out of this world....so much eye candy :loveeyes::woot::faint:.
    And I love that Cartier Panthere ring on you!

13. Nothing compared to the fabulous collection above, but here is how I wear my Cartier Love bangle, Cartier rainbow Love ring and VCA sweet Alhambra :smile:.

Attached Files:

rubyjuls likes this.
  14. It's Rose Shocking :smile:

15. Hi beautiful!!! Thank you! Hope all is well!!