VCA Stores Open?

Fashion412

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know if any VCA stores are open in the Northeastern US? I live in Philly and was hoping to drive to the Mall at Short Hills in NJ to get my Alhambra MOP necklace lengthened (and possibly pick up the matching bracelet). I'd love the in-store experience, but the website doesn't do a great job of saying what boutiques have reopened.

Does anyone know if any VCA stores are open in the Northeastern US? I live in Philly and was hoping to drive to the Mall at Short Hills in NJ to get my Alhambra MOP necklace lengthened (and possibly pick up the matching bracelet). I'd love the in-store experience, but the website doesn't do a great job of saying what boutiques have reopened.
I would call ahead and make an appt. Although many boutiques are "open", they have shorter hours etc...

Reactions: Fashion412
According to the mall website, it’s currently order by phone, pick up at curbside by appointment only. https://shopshorthills.com/pages/customerpickup

Reactions: Fashion412