VCA store Toronto Yorkdale

tsmtl

Feb 27, 2017
Good afternoon ladies, can anyone recommend their favourite sales associate at the new Toronto store in Yorkdale mall? I’m from Montreal and will be visiting soon so would love to hear from you girls [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Good afternoon ladies, can anyone recommend their favourite sales associate at the new Toronto store in Yorkdale mall? I’m from Montreal and will be visiting soon so would love to hear from you girls [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
They all seem very friendly and helpful any time I have been there, I have seen only female Asian SA's there and are all very pleasant . The SA that sold me my necklace name is Michelle and she provided me with an excellent client experience. Good luck!

Reactions: honey
Is the store usually very busy? I was thinking of making an appointment ahead of time just in case!! I know the cartier there has always been busy each time I’ve visited, so wondering if it’s the same at this vca location.

I haven't seen that boutique busy even over the weekends, at least every single time I have been there. I have dealt with a Russian SA and she knows her jewelry, I was impressed by her knowledge and service... and I can't remember her name for the life of me ..ugh.

Thank you ladies, glad to get your input!! The cartier store being so busy always really was frustrating to me especially since I’m always in Toronto only for 2-3 days therefore time is of the essence while shopping!! So I started going to the bloor store which has always been a perfect experience for me every single time!! I’m glad the vca isn’t as busy :smile:

Reactions: lynne_ross
I visited the Yorkdale store when it opened and met a very knowledgeable and helpful SA named Dinara. Birks on Bloor is more convenient for me so I’ve stuck there however would highly recommend Dinara.

I visited the Yorkdale store when it opened and met a very knowledgeable and helpful SA named Dinara. Birks on Bloor is more convenient for me so I’ve stuck there however would highly recommend Dinara.

Hi Toronto24, it’s actually Dinara that I spoke with and the one who will be assisting me :smile: glad to hear this from you :smile: thank you [emoji173]️

Hi Toronto24, it’s actually Dinara that I spoke with and the one who will be assisting me :smile: glad to hear this from you :smile: thank you [emoji173]️

I realized after replying to the thread that I may have been quite late. I’m glad you spoke to Dinara. I think she is lovely and that you will be pleased. Please do share pics of your purchases!