VCA Sales Associate Referral at South Coast Plaza

Siew-Peng (Sue) is super sweet and hands down one of the nicest genuine and friendly SAs I've ever known (not just with VCA but amongst other fine jewelry luxury brand boutiques)

Def ask for her if you need someone at VCA SCP to work with...you can let her know Cory sent you :heart:

Hello, do you have Sue's contact info? Prefer wechat or cell phone, thanks!!!

Siew-Peng (Sue) is super sweet and hands down one of the nicest genuine and friendly SAs I've ever known (not just with VCA but amongst other fine jewelry luxury brand boutiques)

Def ask for her if you need someone at VCA SCP to work with...you can let her know Cory sent you :heart:

Def ask for her if you need someone at VCA SCP to work with...you can let her know Cory sent you

I assume she still works there? Do you mind letting me know her info? Thank you so much!

Can I also get her contact please? :smile: