VCA Sales Associate Referral at South Coast Plaza

Uptown Luxer

Feb 14, 2019
California
Hello everyone! Any of you would be so kind and share SA so I can contact someone at the South Coast Plaza store in Costa Mesa? Thank you so much!!!

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
Siew-Peng (Sue) is super sweet and hands down one of the nicest genuine and friendly SAs I've ever known (not just with VCA but amongst other fine jewelry luxury brand boutiques)

Def ask for her if you need someone at VCA SCP to work with...you can let her know Cory sent you :heart:

Reactions: GiaNiSu and wren

mmgoodies

Jul 2, 2012
Hello, do you have Sue's contact info? Prefer wechat or cell phone, thanks!!!

Siew-Peng (Sue) is super sweet and hands down one of the nicest genuine and friendly SAs I've ever known (not just with VCA but amongst other fine jewelry luxury brand boutiques)

Def ask for her if you need someone at VCA SCP to work with...you can let her know Cory sent you :heart:

fnbnewbie

Mar 11, 2016

Def ask for her if you need someone at VCA SCP to work with...you can let her know Cory sent you

I assume she still works there? Do you mind letting me know her info? Thank you so much!

ilovefhf

O.G.
Mar 16, 2009

Can I also get her contact please? :smile: