Van Cleef - VCA price increase thread *please include location*

I just checked the US site for the three rings on my wishlist and they are still the same price. Sometimes when I go to the Van Cleef website for some reason it shows me Canada prices and I have to go up and change it to US dollars. Maybe that’s what happened?

Can anyone confirm if the prices will increase in Europe from 1 July 2020?

Thanks in advance!

Please see this thread in the sticky threads at the top of the VCA forum regarding worldwide prices and ask your question there:

Does anyone know if the price increase has been implemented? I recently bought a YG frivole necklace/large model from neiman marcus for $4250, but the Van Cleef website says $4450. Would love to understand if Neiman Marcus just didn't update in time or if there are different pricing for different places??

Does anyone know if the price increase has been implemented? I recently bought a YG frivole necklace/large model from neiman marcus for $4250, but the Van Cleef website says $4450. Would love to understand if Neiman Marcus just didn't update in time or if there are different pricing for different places??

For future reference, refer to the thread on Worldwide prices pinned at the top of the VCA forum.

Yes, the price increase was around Sept. 24th. That pendant in yg is not on the NM site, so perhaps it was sold at the previous price because they are no longer carrying it in their regular stock?

For future reference, refer to the thread on Worldwide prices pinned at the top of the VCA forum.

Yes, the price increase was around Sept. 24th. That pendant in yg is not on the NM site, so perhaps it was sold at the previous price because they are no longer carrying it in their regular stock?
Thanks a lot! I was just paranoid I bought one of a lower quality since it does say on the VCA website the final price may vary depending on material lol

Heard a rumor there is a price increase... Can anyone confirm??

I'm little disappointed that my SA didn't tell me anything about it, even though I told her about my wish list couple days ago... (currently out of stock)

I'm thinking of just putting a full deposit via online. Has anyone done this before??? I'm super nervous since its close to 15k . Never purchased anything big like this online. But id hate to pay extra 1k for no reason next month either!

There was just a price increase in late September and it was the first one in years. The only price increases that were confirmed recently were on certain high jewelry and watches. It's very unlikely that their will be an increase this soon on the regular jewelry.

There was just a price increase in late September and it was the first one in years. The only price increases that were confirmed recently were on certain high jewelry and watches. It's very unlikely that their will be an increase this soon on the regular jewelry.
Thanks. I've heard about watch and high jewelry price increase. I thought it happened already in Jan 21... no?
Glad to hear there won't be another increase anytime soon ...

Thanks. I've heard about watch and high jewelry price increase. I thought it happened already in Jan 21... no?
Glad to hear there won't be another increase anytime soon ...

Not sure about the actual date of the watch and high jewelry price increase, but yes, it was talked about in January so I think it has already happened.