VCA - Please help me choose

Thank you!!! Do you mind sharing your photos of the pieces? Not a problem if you don’t feel comfortable to share! But I think you are right- I may have to get both pieces eventually!!
And another question sorry - do you wear both items every day, or do you find them to be dressier and special occasion pieces? I felt like Frivole earrings could work both for every day and special occasions. With Guilloche bracelet i am not 100% sure as it can scratch and also is quite shiny.
I will post pics this week! I do not wear them daily, no. Frivole in Yellow gold has the perfect mirror finish and is very shiny and just glows, I think they can be everyday and also work for a dressy event. I have the large earrings and the BTF ring. The ring I have had for 10 years and looks new, if you are concerned about scratches. The bracelet is just stunning and really you can wear it alone and feel complete or stack with another Alhambra. I prefer it alone with my ring.

The Frivole Yellow gold are very hard to find and the reason is became they are more labour intensive than Alhambra. I would order them asap and then get the bracelet that suits you.

I have the Blue Agate bracelet and Small YG Frivole earrings. Both pieces look great on you and I think you shouldn't choose between them - get both. I wear my BA bracelet daily and I don't worry about whether it matches my outfit or not, LOL! The Frivole earrings are so comfortable and beautiful that I think you should get them one day if you don't get them now. I would have loved a Guilloche bracelet but I'm a stacker so that doesn't work for me. Instead, I got the ring, pendant and watch instead and I will live without having the bracelet

I have the Blue Agate bracelet and Small YG Frivole earrings. Both pieces look great on you and I think you shouldn't choose between them - get both. I wear my BA bracelet daily and I don't worry about whether it matches my outfit or not, LOL! The Frivole earrings are so comfortable and beautiful that I think you should get them one day if you don't get them now. I would have loved a Guilloche bracelet but I'm a stacker so that doesn't work for me. Instead, I got the ring, pendant and watch instead and I will live without having the bracelet
Thanks a lot for your answer honestly I think this is why I struggle with choosing… I need both!!!

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Hi ladies I went again to the store and fell in love with something else LOL. Hammered gold bracelet. The one they showed me was an order for a client so I couldn’t buy it, and also it was in rose gold not yg. But it looked so lovely and almost antique… this one is very rare so will need to wait possibly for months.

Attachments

• C83F719B-387D-4A04-8222-66ED20202FE1.jpeg
    C83F719B-387D-4A04-8222-66ED20202FE1.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 106
Hi ladies I went again to the store and fell in love with something else LOL. Hammered gold bracelet. The one they showed me was an order for a client so I couldn’t buy it, and also it was in rose gold not yg. But it looked so lovely and almost antique… this one is very rare so will need to wait possibly for months.
If you’re into low maintenance and no worry wear and love the subtle, kinda vintage-y look, it’s a great choice.

Reactions: south-of-france
I'm late to chime in, but the one thing I wear the most out of my pieces (Magic Onyx YG pendant, 5-motif YG MOP bracelet, Frivole small YG earrings) the ones I wear the most are my Frivole earrings. (exception: perlee ring stacked with my WR/ER).

Love them with pretty much any outfit!

Reactions: Alexa_nina

It looks beautiful on you! Can't go wrong with the carefree item. I pre-ordered mine in April and it's already off to resizing! Just had to pay a deposit :smile:. I'm from ca, I was told at first the wait would be 3 months. I think my next piece might be the mini frivolve necklace (another carefree item). And maybe dab into 5 motiff stone version bracelet. Good luck on your decision lol, there's just too many options!

Reactions: Alexa_nina
I'm late to chime in, but the one thing I wear the most out of my pieces (Magic Onyx YG pendant, 5-motif YG MOP bracelet, Frivole small YG earrings) the ones I wear the most are my Frivole earrings. (exception: perlee ring stacked with my WR/ER).

Love them with pretty much any outfit!
Wow thanks a lot for your feedback! I do love Frivole earrings and it does feel like they are so easy to match with both day and evening outfits

Reactions: WingNut
It looks beautiful on you! Can't go wrong with the carefree item. I pre-ordered mine in April and it's already off to resizing! Just had to pay a deposit :smile:. I'm from ca, I was told at first the wait would be 3 months. I think my next piece might be the mini frivolve necklace (another carefree item). And maybe dab into 5 motiff stone version bracelet. Good luck on your decision lol, there's just too many options!
Oh wow that sounds very promising! I have been told 3 months too which is a lot… but then the piece is really stunning. I do love the vintage vibe it has and like you said, absolutely carefree - really can wear every day if wanted. I do love Guilloche one too but wonder how “in your face” is the shiny effect of it