VCA Perlée Signature vs Cartier Love bracelet

The more I read these posts and see the photos, the more I'm loving the perlee d'or. I have the perlee hoops and they're a favorite for me. Something about the gold 'pearls' makes the line irresistible to me.

VCA lovers, help me!

I love bracelets. They are my fav jewelry item.
I have loves and the Cartier JUC. I love Cartier , I know many are turned off by the common theme of the Love ligne.
Here is my dilemma,
I tried on the Perlee and it looks nice with my Alhambra bracelets and I for sure want the thin Perlee d or to stack. I really love the thin .:smile:

I love the look of the Signature bangle, love that it comes off, and want to stack it with the thinner one. It feels like tin to me. Very light weight and flimsy. Please don't be offended those that have it. I do love the look a LOT.
I have heard others here say the same thing , regarding the tin feel. In fact someone at VCA in NYC advised me not to get it and to get the thin Perlee instead.

Does anyone have the Signature Perlee and feel it does feel a bit tin like , please be honest!
I am used to the weight of the Cartier and do really like that.
I do love the look of the Perlee, the script doesn't bother me as much, but the feeling does.

I would love all opinions.
xoxox

Oh my!! I thought I was the only one that felt the same way. I tried on the Perlee signature before and recently tried it on once again since I was debating between the signature and diamond love. I went with the love in the end cause I loved the thickness. It made the piece feel more durable and substantial in weight. I love the Perlee beading on the outer edge but the middle section just felt like tin to me. Hubby also wasn't thrilled with the signature so that made the decision easier. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful piece but if I were to choose one, I'd go with the Perlee clover. It just feels luxurious and more exquisite.

Since u already have the love and juc, I think u wouldn't feel the lightness of the signature if you were to stack? I also tried on the d'or and liked the feel and weight better. But I don't find the price reasonable for this particular piece which is why I'm hesitant. But what's really reasonable at VCA anyways. Lol

Reactions: pinkdreamcatcher
I was just debating a recent purchase between the LOVE bracelet and the perlee signature also. I ended up choosing the new small size in the LOVE since it's an easy on/off. Basically, you turn one screw a quarter turn and it opens as the other side is a small hinge. I got the 6 diamond white gold and stack it with my VCA Alhambra WG MOP or VCA pave and onyx WG and a slim diamond bangle. For me the LOVE seemed more everyday while the VCA was a bit dressier. Maybe it was because of Covid, but I'm more interested in pieces I can wear all the time as I'm not dressing up as much anymore.

I was just debating a recent purchase between the LOVE bracelet and the perlee signature also. I ended up choosing the new small size in the LOVE since it's an easy on/off. Basically, you turn one screw a quarter turn and it opens as the other side is a small hinge. I got the 6 diamond white gold and stack it with my VCA Alhambra WG MOP or VCA pave and onyx WG and a slim diamond bangle. For me the LOVE seemed more everyday while the VCA was a bit dressier. Maybe it was because of Covid, but I'm more interested in pieces I can wear all the time as I'm not dressing up as much anymore.
Sounds Devine can we see pic of the stack if you don’t mind

Reactions: chinamom