VCA Perlee signature ring vs Cartier love ring

guccilover21

I ❤️ bags.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2011
Hi guys,

I’ve recently started to love the VCA Perlee signature ring and can’t decide between that and the love. It will probably be the love wedding band version that I get as I have short fingers. Is the Perlee too wide for short fingers? Also, the price difference is a lot! I can get a thin love and small trinity for the price of the vca. Any advice appreciated.

This is tough, as I am a HUGE fan of Cartier and VCA.

My opinion:

If you don't own anything from Cartier, I would go with the LOVE ring. If you already have Cartier, but don't own anything from Van Cleef, I would go with the Perlée signature ring.

Some things to consider:

A) VCA's best-selling collection is the Alhambra, while Cartier's best-selling collection is the LOVE. This means that the LOVE ring is much more recognizable than the Perlée signature ring.

B) Are you planning on wearing the ring on its own or stacked? In my opinion, the Cartier LOVE wedding band looks better stacked, whereas the LOVE ring can stand alone. If you're planning on stacking the ring with others, I think the Cartier LOVE wedding band is perfect. But if you're planning on wearing the ring by itself, I would go with the regular-sized LOVE ring.

P.S. You could also get two LOVE wedding bands and stack them! Personally, I think it looks beautiful when people stack a white gold LOVE wedding band with a pink or yellow gold one :smile:

At the end of the day, it boils down to which design and brand you like best! My final advice is to not let the price deter you from getting the ring you like best. You can't go wrong with Cartier or VCA. They are both stunning rings. Good luck! :amuse:

Reactions: Elegantlytwist