VCA Perlee Couleurs or Amulette de Cartier

Jul 28, 2016
I’m in the market for an everyday necklace and am torn between these two. Ideally my SA at Cartier could source a carnelian Amulette for me, although onyx would be a second choice. Neither of these collections seems terribly popular unfortunately. Any advice or recommendations? Thanks as always!

46FF7D27-46DB-4ED9-A089-D35BD9F02B8E.png

393698AF-7D6C-4704-92ED-FD28AAD9F134.png

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Both would be nice everyday necklaces. The Amulette is more iconic to the brand, in my opinion. I love the details on the Perlee, but I have not yet found a carnelian in this model which is a true red vs brownish, if that matters to you. I find that the chain on this Amulette gets tangled up fairly easily, similar to the sweet line from VCA, while the Perlee necklace has a slightly thicker chain so it does get tangled.

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
Both would be nice everyday necklaces. The Amulette is more iconic to the brand, in my opinion. I love the details on the Perlee, but I have not yet found a carnelian in this model which is a true red vs brownish, if that matters to you. I find that the chain on this Amulette gets tangled up fairly easily, similar to the sweet line from VCA, while the Perlee necklace has a slightly thicker chain so it does get tangled.
Hmm. Definitely things to think about. Thank you for the insight!

Reactions: nicole0612
I have the VCA Perlee necklace in malachite and love it, I’ve had it a few years, I love that not everyone knows what it is, I have several VCA pieces from there Alhambra collection and people also notice them especially now they’ve become so popular and that’s what’s great about the Perleee necklace, no one’s knows that it’s VCA.

Reactions: AnaBeavTheOG
I have the VCA Perlee necklace in malachite and love it, I’ve had it a few years, I love that not everyone knows what it is, I have several VCA pieces from there Alhambra collection and people also notice them especially now they’ve become so popular and that’s what’s great about the Perleee necklace, no one’s knows that it’s VCA.
Very true about how Perlee is less known. Do you find yourself wearing it a lot? Thank you!