VCA Perlee Clover ring arrived

Congrats. I love the ring in rose gold. I was told by SA if my fingers have the tendency to swell not a good candidate as the ring cannot be enlarged. Has anyone had an issue with that?

Reactions: Lisa-SH
Congrats. I love the ring in rose gold. I was told by SA if my fingers have the tendency to swell not a good candidate as the ring cannot be enlarged. Has anyone had an issue with that?

I also purchased a ring 1/2 size up and had VCA put two sizing beads in for now (for free)— that way if my fingers ever get bigger I can have the beads removed. It’s perfect actually... the beads keep the ring on when it’s cold out, and the larger size gives me a bit of extra room in hot weather.

I still remember the day I got mine in yg.

At first I thought, will I ever wear this? But it is one of my daily rotations and can't imagine going out without it.

Congrats!

Reactions: Lisa-SH
I still remember the day I got mine in yg.

At first I thought, will I ever wear this? But it is one of my daily rotations and can't imagine going out without it.

Congrats!
Thank you for your comments and everyone's as well again, really appreciate. As mentioned earlier, I still feel the beauty of this VCA ring is much better than my two big "hunk" Tiffany E-ring and Diamond wedding bands on the right hand, because of the VCA's bling factor and the beautiful detail. It can tell directly from the last picture of my post, is it?:amuse::P

I just had a quick question. Are there two different versions/sizes of this ring? I noticed a smaller/lower stone count version on the website but all the pictures here seem to be larger/more diamonds? I would be interested in the bigger version so just thought I would ask before I head to the store. Thanks for all your insight! This forum is beyond helpful.

Also just some advice please. I wear the BB watch and Cartier Maillon Panthere WG ring on my left hand. And on my right hand the two love bracelets (WG full diamond and PG rainbow). What do you guys think about adding the VCA Perlee clover ring in rose gold to my left hand? Thanks much.

Reactions: nicole0612