VCA or Chanel Mini - Your opinion

Uptown Luxer

Feb 14, 2019
Hi everyone!!!!

I am in a serious inner debate here ....
I can only get one item but I love them both. I know minis are not that “easy” to find. So I would buy it when I find it.
Which is better in your opinion: VCA frivole ring or a Chanel mini flap. I have 2 Chanel reissues (one mini in beige and a 225 in black), a business affinity, a coco handle, a vanity case but no classic minis. With VCA, I have two 5 motifs bracelets and a sweet Alhambra necklace.
I have to pick one first and wait to buy the another in a year or two. Thank you!!!

D8B7F6AF-C94A-4240-8DC5-0687CBE30B90.jpeg

8542F419-4176-4FEB-BF97-D471543CA852.jpeg

If it were me, I’d pick the Frivole ring. I just got the Frivole between the flower ring and it’s stunning. Not sure if you plan on wearing it 24/7 or only on special occasions, but you do have to be a little careful with the high shine of the mirror finish due to its being prone to scratches.

I also have a mini and never wear it due to size, but it looks like you already have bags that are a similar size. To be honest it is more redundant since you have so many mini bags. I’d go for jewelry. More special and unique.

If it were me, I’d pick the Frivole ring. I just got the Frivole between the flower ring and it’s stunning. Not sure if you plan on wearing it 24/7 or only on special occasions, but you do have to be a little careful with the high shine of the mirror finish due to its being prone to scratches.

I also have a mini and never wear it due to size, but it looks like you already have bags that are a similar size. To be honest it is more redundant since you have so many mini bags. I’d go for jewelry. More special and unique.
Thank you!!!!!!

Reactions: nycmamaofone
Hi everyone!!!!

I am in a serious inner debate here ....
I can only get one item but I love them both. I know minis are not that “easy” to find. So I would buy it when I find it.
Which is better in your opinion: VCA frivole ring or a Chanel mini flap. I have 2 Chanel reissues (one mini in beige and a 225 in black), a business affinity, a coco handle, a vanity case but no classic minis. With VCA, I have two 5 motifs bracelets and a sweet Alhambra necklace.
I have to pick one first and wait to buy the another in a year or two. Thank you!!!

View attachment 5078414

View attachment 5078425

My vote is for the ring, even though you really can’t go wrong with either since both are stunning:smile:

Reactions: Uptown Luxer
Yeah .... when I am getting ready to purchase something I try to picture myself with it and how I would feel about it. In this case, I am trying to picture how I would feel if I get one and not the other. When I think of not getting the ring, it makes me a little sad. If I miss on the bag, I think I will be ok with it. I guess I am answering my own dilemma.

OMG!!!!! I love it! Just tried it in store and my SA will order it for me. Way more thrill than a Chanel mini. Thank you everyone. I tried the “in between the finger” but it was too much bling for every day life and my lifestyle. Don’t mind my nails. I just went through a 3 day drive from the Midwest to Vegas and I am unpacking.

Attachments

• AB3A6E2A-6C93-45F2-9EF4-A200A0A819C5.jpeg
    AB3A6E2A-6C93-45F2-9EF4-A200A0A819C5.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 79