VCA Online Return Policy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Hi everyone!
    I had recently posted a thread about deciding between the vintage Alhambra 10 motif in onyx, or a Dior Diorama as an anniversary gift. I decided on the Alhambra but as I am buying unseen, I would like to know more about their online return policy. In their FAQs, it appears that they only accept exchanges, though when I called for clarification, the representative said that anything bought from the E-boutique (either ordered online or called in) can be returned within 30 days.
    Im just confused now.... I doubt that I would be returning anything, but its just nice to know that it is a possibility.
    Anyone have any experience with this?
    TIA!

2. I am not certain but I too just emailed them as I am thinking of buying a bracelet. It does appear to me that it IS Exchange only though. I did go to the boutique first to try it on but prefer to buy online to save tax :smile:-

3. What the representative had told me was that if you buy in-store, it is exchange only, though if you order from the E-boutique via online or over the phone, you can return or exchange. I'm still unsure... I may call again, and I'll be sure to notify this thread with a definitive answer!

4. I just placed my order! In doing so, I found out that if you order online, you do have 30 days to return!
    It says so on the VCA legal page.

Return Period
    Van Cleef & Arpels allows the Customer or the Gift Recipient to return Van Cleef & Arpels Products purchased on the Website or through the Customer Contact Center within thirty (30) days of receipt of the product.

5. Congrats and thanks for the info!!

6. Thanks, and no problem!

7. #7 Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    This is the best news ever - just spoke to them online and confirmed...cannot wait to go shopping! :smile:

8. #8 Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    I'm located in the US
    I was super confused as well, so to clear things up I called customer service. The representative told me that items bought online could be returned, to which I replied that the return policy seemed to say that they could only be exchanged. She then referred me to the legal page where it detailed that items bought via the online boutique could in fact be returned!

Heres the link to the entire VCA condition of sales page.
    I believe it is clause 13.1
    http://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/others/legal-page.html

9. Thanks - yes, I called and cleared everything up. Not sure if this is very good or very bad for my bank account. :smile:

10. LOL I know exactly how you feel. I see more VCA in my future!

11. Thanks for the information.