VCA Holiday LE pendant....anyone layering it?

diane m

O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Hi Everyone,
I don't post much but I am here everyday! I ordered the Gray MOP Holiday pendant sight unseen cause no VCA by me. It arrived last week and one day I love it and the next I am not too sure. I feel it needs to layer with something but I just can't come up with the right thing. Is anyone layering and if so can I see some pics please? I don't want to exchange it cause I know I will be sorry.....like last year!!!!
Thanks in advance.
Diane

Hi Everyone,
I don't post much but I am here everyday! I ordered the Gray MOP Holiday pendant sight unseen cause no VCA by me. It arrived last week and one day I love it and the next I am not too sure. I feel it needs to layer with something but I just can't come up with the right thing. Is anyone layering and if so can I see some pics please? I don't want to exchange it cause I know I will be sorry.....like last year!!!!
Thanks in advance.
Diane

Hi Diane, I think you might find your answer in the regular VCA THREAD. Lots of ladies have posted their pendant and there has been some discussion of layering. I posted a picture there a week or two back of the pendant and my dbty necklace. I choose not to get the piece because I felt the two competed with each other - even if the VCA Holiday pendant was lengthen.

I wish I could give you a link but this is from my iPhone and I haven't learned all the tricks yet. But you will find the thread in the jewelry box section under VCA. Hope I helped a little.

Thanks, I forgot about that posting. I did see it. I was hoping someone might be layering with a rose gold diamond station necklace. That is what I think my mind is thinking I need........for some reason I want to put more sparkle with it. I have the Carnelian holiday pendant and I wear that alone but this one just begs for more.....must be just me.
Thanks for reminding me about the post in the VCA thread.