VCA Frivole

Hi! Why don't you just order it? You will for sure get one instead of chasing all the stores. You can also get after care from the same SA if you need the earrings adjusted.

For me, I would just order a pair from your nearest boutique. Super easy and the best outcome.

Hi! Thank you for your message. I would order it but you can't order it on their site as it is not available. I called the number and also was told it's not in US and Europe. I want it in time for my wedding! >.<

Here's the link and it only gives me the option to inquire by phone which I have already done: https://www.vancleefarpels.com/en/c...carb65700---frivole-earrings-small-model.html

Hi! Thank you for your message. I would order it but you can't order it on their site as it is not available. I called the number and also was told it's not in US and Europe. I want it in time for my wedding! >.<

Here's the link and it only gives me the option to inquire by phone which I have already done: https://www.vancleefarpels.com/en/c...carb65700---frivole-earrings-small-model.html
Hi! Sorry, I meant to call a boutique to order, not online as I think online ordering is tough these days with such low inventory.
The boutiques can order and ship to you, so maybe call a boutique. You'll love the Frivole earrings. Frivole is my favorite collection, and the earrings are so gorgeous!

Congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding!

Reactions: carlinha
Hi! Sorry, I meant to call a boutique to order, not online as I think online ordering is tough these days with such low inventory.
The boutiques can order and ship to you, so maybe call a boutique. You'll love the Frivole earrings. Frivole is my favorite collection, and the earrings are so gorgeous!

so I called the customer service number yesterday and they said none of the boutique locations in US had it. Same when I emailed the Europe customer email. So upset about this.

Thank you so much!

I think frivole pave are beautiful but I would highly recommend trying them on. Unfortunately for me, it didn’t sit right on my ears. Going to try on the mini once my SA gets it in.

I am in love with the pink sapphire frivole earrings! Can anyone confirm if they come in the mini size? I've only seen the small, but would love to see the mini to compare before reaching out to my SA to keep an eye out.

I am in love with the pink sapphire frivole earrings! Can anyone confirm if they come in the mini size? I've only seen the small, but would love to see the mini to compare before reaching out to my SA to keep an eye out.
Those only come in the small size. The only mini frivole colored options at this point are the ruby or the emerald which both are not pave.

So the small pave earrings did not work out for me. So now I’m considering getting the small pendant in yellow gold, any thought? I was in the boutique, tried on the white gold but for some reason, it felt lighter than before…
btw, I ended getting the mini frivole earrings

Reactions: xkikiki and hhw
So the small pave earrings did not work out for me. So now I’m considering getting the small pendant in yellow gold, any thought? I was in the boutique, tried on the white gold but for some reason, it felt lighter than before…
Hi! How do you feel the sparkle is on your mini frivole pave earrings??

I just bought the small diamond pave frivole pendant YG and it is stunning. I highly recommend!