VCA Floral Styles

Tremere

May 25, 2019
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what to buy between Frivole, Lotus, Cosmos, Socrate and Fleurette collections, as I'm a sucker for floral styles.

I think that the most popular style is the Frivole, but I don't like how the pavé version looks, something about the tiny diamonds doesn't look right. Whatever I buy, I want it in white gold.

If I end up buying the Frivole, which size do you recommend?

Reactions: DS2006

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what to buy between Frivole, Lotus, Cosmos, Socrate and Fleurette collections, as I'm a sucker for floral styles.

I think that the most popular style is the Frivole, but I don't like how the pavé version looks, something about the tiny diamonds doesn't look right. Whatever I buy, I want it in white gold.

If I end up buying the Frivole, which size do you recommend?
A lot of people have the small pave, but those would be more dressy than I could manage for daily casual wear. Some people love the mini for more casual wear. I have Frivole on my wishlist (gold and/or white gold and not pave), and I honestly could not order them without trying on the small and large in those. So I think the only way you'll know for sure is to be able to try them on. I live nowhere near a boutique, so I have to postpone Frivole until I can visit one maybe next year.

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Can you elaborate on what you are asking? What pieces are you considering - earrings, ring, etc.? Most of those designs only come in pave, if you are only considering wg non pave then your choice will be limited to frivoles I believe.

Tremere

May 25, 2019
Can you elaborate on what you are asking? What pieces are you considering - earrings, ring, etc.? Most of those designs only come in pave, if you are only considering wg non pave then your choice will be limited to frivoles I believe.
Honestly I'm considering everything. I love pave, I just don't love it as much in the Frivole collection. I think the non pave version stands out more.

Comfortably Numb

the best medicine
Apr 9, 2015
Are you trying to pair with your other jewelry? Can you tell us what you already have? Your question (and options) are so broad that it's hard to help without having any other details.

Tremere

May 25, 2019
I don't own any VCA jewellery. I own plenty of WG/Platinum and diamonds jewelry (around 7 earrings, 9 rings, 5 bracelets and 2 necklaces). Very classic pieces.

I also own the Dior Rose des vents earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet in WG/diamonds.

I also own even more YG jewellery, like six times what I own in WG, but I dislike YG and coloured stones, and never wear anything that it's not WG/Platinum and diamonds.

Last edited:

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
I'd say Frivole pave is the favorite of the florals among the VCA collectors here. I think Cosmos is fabulous if you want a more dressy set (and more expensive). Small would likely be the most favored size in either one of those. Trying them on is fairly essential to decide which looks best.

Reactions: sugarbabetvxq