VCA Floral Styles

Tremere

May 25, 2019
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what to buy between Frivole, Lotus, Cosmos, Socrate and Fleurette collections, as I'm a sucker for floral styles.

I think that the most popular style is the Frivole, but I don't like how the pavé version looks, something about the tiny diamonds doesn't look right. Whatever I buy, I want it in white gold.

If I end up buying the Frivole, which size do you recommend?

Reactions: DS2006

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
Hi,

I'm trying to decide what to buy between Frivole, Lotus, Cosmos, Socrate and Fleurette collections, as I'm a sucker for floral styles.

I think that the most popular style is the Frivole, but I don't like how the pavé version looks, something about the tiny diamonds doesn't look right. Whatever I buy, I want it in white gold.

If I end up buying the Frivole, which size do you recommend?
A lot of people have the small pave, but those would be more dressy than I could manage for daily casual wear. Some people love the mini for more casual wear. I have Frivole on my wishlist (gold and/or white gold and not pave), and I honestly could not order them without trying on the small and large in those. So I think the only way you'll know for sure is to be able to try them on. I live nowhere near a boutique, so I have to postpone Frivole until I can visit one maybe next year.

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Can you elaborate on what you are asking? What pieces are you considering - earrings, ring, etc.? Most of those designs only come in pave, if you are only considering wg non pave then your choice will be limited to frivoles I believe.