VCA clover bracelet

iabell1611

Jul 6, 2008
I live pretty far from any VCA boutique and want to order a sweet alhambra clover bracelet. I love the mop but I have no other yellow gold jewelry. I am more of a white/rose gold fan. I am very pale and wondered what you guys think? Go with the YG mop or rose gold? From the pictures I have seen on here the YG is pretty subtle...

Oct 17, 2006
I'm the same way, I'm pretty light and most of my jewelry is white gold, but I got the yellow gold clover sweet alhambra bracelet. I love it. I think you will too so you don't have to worry about it. Good luck!

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
I agree. I also have the VCA sweet bracelet in yellow gold. I lov eit and I normally wear white gold but it looks great with everything!

iabell1611

Jul 6, 2008
Thank you both for your comments. This makes me feel much better about just ordering it. Can you post a pic of yours?

Jul 9, 2006
I have the same bracelet in yg and wear it with my rg letter wood bracelet and other metals and get compliments on it constantly. I love love my vca bracelets!

HistoricJewels

Jewellery obsessed
Jan 8, 2013
Canada
I am pale as well (think almost as white as a sheet) and I think yellow gold looks beautiful on pale skin! I agree with fellow posters, the YG is really really classic!