VCA clip on earrings?

Angel_bunny

Jan 2, 2016
Does anyone have experience with the VCA Alhambra clip on earrings for non pieced ears?

I tried on a pair in store but the clip on closure clamp was way too loose! The SA said even if they are adjusted, there is a chance the earrings might fall off when I'm wearing them.

Have any of you ladies gotten them adjusted as clip ons, and if so how did you do this? Any help is appreciated, I am in love with the Pure Alhambra earrings!

Reactions: hhw and RT1
Does anyone have experience with the VCA Alhambra clip on earrings for non pieced ears?

I tried on a pair in store but the clip on closure clamp was way too loose! The SA said even if they are adjusted, there is a chance the earrings might fall off when I'm wearing them.

Have any of you ladies gotten them adjusted as clip ons, and if so how did you do this? Any help is appreciated, I am in love with the Pure Alhambra earrings!
@Angel_bunny Hi, I know this an old post but I'm wondering if you eventually got the earrings and how they worked for you with the posts removed. I don't have pierced ears and need the posts removed on French clip earrings. My earlobes have a weird allergy and even with clip earrings I need "pure" sterling silver or gold....perhaps it's a nickel allergy, so I do worry that I'll get the posts removed, have an allergy issue and be unable to return them. I hope you got them and they worked beautifully!

Reactions: hhw