VCA Alhambra vintage or Cartier DLDC

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Decisions, decisions! I don't know what should I buy. So I'm asking you the experts of all :smile:. This will be a daily necklace. On a daily basis all I wear is my 1 ct HOF earrings, Cartier BB watch and my Love bracelet. I want a classy, simple but different necklace that can complement my daily accessories.

So is either Cartier DLDC (large pendant)
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1426083830.191500.jpg

Or VCA Alhambra vintage
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1426083868.306843.jpg

2. #2 Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    For everyday, I'd pick diamants légers de Cartier. It just looks so sophisticated. Right amount of flash for everyday. I bought Tiffany's dbty last week as an everyday wear. Good luck with your decision.

3. I would go with cartier for everyday only because this particular piece is understated

4. VCA all the way! I have the same necklace in YG

5. Can you share a mod pic with yours?

6. VCA! I have that piece and it works with everything!! Love it!!

7. Can you share a mod pic?

8. It is at VCA getting lengthened at the moment... But I would be happy to post one when I get it back!

9. Did you feel it was too short?

10. I like a bit of length on my necklaces...it wasn't too short at it's longer length, but I like having the option of wearing it a bit longer.

11. I love the VCA single motifs - distinctive, but really can work for almost any non-formal occasion and they go with everything. One thing I don't love about the Cartier is that it looks like Tiffany DBTY - or, frankly, like almost any diamond solitaire. There is nothing distinctive about this design. I imagine a comparably-priced VCA piece (or a distinctive Cartier) would hold its value better because of the design.

12. I vote for VCA. Here is a mod pic for you :smile:

Attached Files:

13. I'd vote for the VCA.
    The Cartier is lovely, but it's a common design.

14. VCA for sure. It has a classic go with practically everything styling. It's just more interesting but classic!

15. Is the MOP in VCA very delicate?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice