VCA Alhambra bracelet vs Chanel Medium Classic Flap

Rusalka122

Dec 19, 2015
Hi Ladies, my Birthday is coming and I have quite a few items on my wish list. But as of right now I can only afford one item at the time. I am debating between a Chanel Classic Medium Flap in Caviar GHW ( I have a Jumbo In Caviar SHW) and VCA Vintage Alhambra In Mother of Pearl ( I have Cartier JUC and Love both in Yellow gold) so I was thinking maybe to stack it. What would be your choice. What should I get first? Thank you!

Hi Ladies, my Birthday is coming and I have quite a few items on my wish list. But as of right now I can only afford one item at the time. I am debating between a Chanel Classic Medium Flap in Caviar GHW ( I have a Jumbo In Caviar SHW) and VCA Vintage Alhambra In Mother of Pearl ( I have Cartier JUC and Love both in Yellow gold) so I was thinking maybe to stack it. What would be your choice. What should I get first? Thank you!
I super like purses and jewelry. But if I have to pick only one, I usually go with the jewelry because I can use it more. Whatever you pick, I hope you'll truly enjoy it.

They’re both classics so they will be around. When would you be able to get the other piece? I heard there might be another price increase on classic flaps soon so you might want to get that first

I would say get the Chanel first. Partially because of the price increase, which will likely be coming any day. And also because I would think you would get more use out of the bag. I personally don’t wear a bracelet everyday, but I carry a purse/WOC almost everyday

Reactions: celine666666
Thank you so much for all the answers. Does VCA increases their prices frequently? I would be able to purchase the next item probably in about 6 months.
As far as Chanel Classic Flap I would get it Preowned which would make the price just a little higher than VCA bracelet.

VCA reduced their prices for Vintage Alhambra last time they made an adjustment. (Last October?) The bracelet dropped maybe $2-300, bringing it to its current price. The flap will increase this year, probably around October (the magical time pricing is changed). I’m not sure if VCA is going to make a change again this year.

VCA over a classic flap. It will last you longer with less upkeep than a leather bag.

Reactions: Chanellover2015