VB @ Olympus Fashion week and out and about in NY *PICS*

1. I LOVE the pics with the gloves and the white shirt! VERY SEXY!:nuts::graucho: AND HER RING!!! :shocked:

vic_olympusjacobs4.jpg vic_olympusjacobs10.jpg vic_olympusjacobs39.jpg vic_olympusjacobs1.jpg vic_olympusjacobs14.jpg vic_olympusjacobs16.jpg vic_olympusjacobs25.jpg vic_olympusjacobs43.jpg vic_olympusjacobs45.jpg
  2. I am not a fan of the outfit in the first three pics.:s What's up, Vic?!:shrugs: But the dress she wore to the afterparty is HOT!!!:love:

vic_nyvsecretshop2.jpg vic_nyvsecretshop26.jpg vic_nyvsecretshop58.jpg vic_olympusafparty4.jpg
  3. Stunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning

4. PS: Look at 2nd row ..pic #4 .. the woman sitting between VB and demi mooore ... is it from the latest LV collection ? :wtf: :wtf:

5. Totally agree with you. Something about the plaid not looking right with it but she looks great in the grey instead and the dress! She looked a little shiny/plasticky in a couple of the pics but I think it's just lighting.

6. OMGGG ... i cant stop starrrrrrrring at her white outfit ... :heart: :heart: :heart:

7. Alright, for once, I have to say I don't like any of her outfits. You know me, normally I'm loving everything, but not this time.

8. GOOD EYE!!!:nuts:

9. Kathyrose, I meant the first three pics in post #2. I do LOVE the plaid :shame: but HATE that caftan or whatever you call that thing with the black tights!:yucky:

10. Interesting; I never thought of wearing leaopard pumps with grey pants, but it works! That's probably the only of all of her looks I can pull off (less the wide leather belt/waist sash). Us mere mortals can only aspire.

11. Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Glenda Bailey and Victoria Beckham at Marc Jacobs Front Row on 9/11/2006.
    WireImage: Listings

12. Just got these in the email from a friend. MJ is SO CUTE!!!:nuts:

vicbag.jpg vicbag1.jpg vicmark.jpg vicpants.jpg vicshow.jpg vicskirt.jpg
  13. Looking fab as usual! I love the two outfits with the white shirts and the white dress!! I don't like the gold dress thing either. :yucky: I would love to see her closet, not that anything she owns would fit me, but I can imagine it amazing. :drool:

14. Good old VB you can count on her to to show up and look great.
    Just needs to gain a little weight.

LV Is that VB on your aviator photo???

15. BTW: I took some photos of her with her most recent cut/color and had my hair colored similar- I love it.
    I also love her in that dress in the second set of pictures. With the black tights and shoes- very cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice