VB and Brooklyn @ Heathrow leaving for Tokyo *PICS*

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. He is adorable!!!:love:

vic_heathtotokyo9.jpg vic_heathtotokyo10.jpg vic_heathtotokyo11.jpg
  2. Great Pics

3. they are adorable.....

4. She is a walking fashion show. I am from California. I never really hear about VB and Becks... They are real A list celebs in Europe! She is always dressed to the nines!

5. Love these pics! :biggrin:

6. They are adorable! I just realized that she wears alot of black but she looks great!

7. Brooklyn is going to be really popular with girls when he grows up..he's such a cutie and having David and Victoria as parents won't probably hurt either :yes:

8. They look gorgeous as usuall... but does anyone think that Brooklyn probably weighs more than Mom?

9. can't imagine traipsing through an airport in those heels... I guess if I had a sherpa to tote all of my things it might be do-able!

10. He's such a cutie!

11. she looks great, and what a cutie he is :smile:

12. I read an interview of hers a couple of days ago and it was so sweet how excited she was about getting to spend quality alone-time with Brooklyn in Tokyo. Just the two of them without her other boys, bless!

13. cute and adorable :smile:

14. Her shoes are hella fab! She looks great and he is a cutie!

15. Hot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice