Vavin GM/Large Bucket

1. What do you guys think of the Vavin GM & the Large Bucket??? Pros/Cons??? Feedback from those of you who have one pls:flowers:
    vavin gm.jpg large bucket.jpg

2. i have the vavin gm, its really nice i use it as a school bag, love the look and it can be held flat against your body,idk bout the bucket

3. i like the bucket, it's very classic looking:yes:

4. i don't own either... but i personally think the vavin looks better than the bucket. :smile:

5. i have the vavin gm, it is good for days when you have a heavy load of stuff. and there are compartments at the side, great for storing little stuff. i don't like the large bucket because there are more vachetta to worry about, unlike the vavin.

6. I prefer the vavin because there's less vachetta...
    Also, the bucket is a bit too tubular for my taste.

7. Ya... fan of the Vavin GM... ;)

8. i love the vavin gm. i tried the bucket, but i just didn't like it the same way. (i thought i'd love it.) the vavin gm looks nice with jeans, dressed up, the compartments are great, and there's a snap pocket and a zipper pocket. also, i never see them.

9. i have the vavin gm, however i hate it.
    but i also hate the shape of the bucket, im a fan of the petit bucket.

but if i had to choose one i would def choose the bucket.

10. I have the large bucket. Some days I love it, some days it seems like I'm bumping into stuff with it. It has a very structured bottom and sometimes I forget how much it sticks out. There's not a WHOLE lot of vachetta. The bottom is canvas. And, a big plus, it has feet on the bottom. It is very classic looking, though. It holds a ton. The vavin looks like a nice bag. I like the shape of it. Another difference is you can adjust the handles on the bucket. It's a good everyday bag. But sometimes it is a little bulky with that oval hard bottom.

11. Not sure what the pro's and con's are aside from the i think the large bucket is too big.
    I would prefer the Vavin GM
    [​IMG]

12. I like the Vavin GM better. Buckets just don't look right on me...

13. Vavin GM! The large bucket is huuuuuge.

14. I have a vavin GM and use it everyday! I love the fact that is lays flat against my body. It also fits as much as you want and looks great with much of my work clothes. :flowers:

15. Vavin GM all the way! The large bucket is too bulky against the body IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice