Vavin Chain Wallet Empreinte Reveal/Review, What Fits, Pic Heavy!!

Thanks for all the pics! I know how time consuming it can be to take them and post them.
Your welcome
Thxs for taking the time to post these!
Your welcome
Thanks for posting. We have the same amount of Dior lip products :biggrin::heart::cool:
They are my favorite
Thank you for your detailed review.
Your welcome
Finally! Someone has it! Thank you for your helpful post. It looks like the roomiest woc I’ve ever seen.
It opens wide up, but is definitely meant for bare essentials
Seems like a great little bag! Thank you for all the pics. Congrats and enjoy!!
Thank you
Beautiful :love:
Thank you
Enjoy your bag and thank you for the review :tup:
Your welcome

Reactions: Starbux32
I bought the felicie in black for the inserts. I take them from bag to bag. I picked up the Vavin chain wallet (the one with the rounded bottom) in pink and was disappointed that the inserts from the felicie were too long to fit in it. I also found the Vavin chain to be much heavier. Anyone else think that chain is heavy?

Wow I'm surprised it can hold a mini pochette. I looked at this WOC when I was looking for the last year. My husband reminded me how little I could fit into my Chanel WOC and said I wouldn't be happy. But now that I do have the PM, all I carry is a Coach wristlet inside of it and I could see myself easily being able to make do with with the Vavin. Thanks for sharing! May have to put it back on my wishlist. :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Really appreciate your post. I was just looking online at the Vavin in empreinte noir, saw they had BB, PM, MM sizes but didn't see the chain wallet right away. Wonder how the chain wallet compares to the BB in size and value for the cost? They're $1670 vs $2160.

Flirting with my first empreinte noir purchase. Was initially between felicie and metis, but the vavin is now a definite contender!

Really appreciate your post. I was just looking online at the Vavin in empreinte noir, saw they had BB, PM, MM sizes but didn't see the chain wallet right away. Wonder how the chain wallet compares to the BB in size and value for the cost? They're $1670 vs $2160.

Flirting with my first empreinte noir purchase. Was initially between felicie and metis, but the vavin is now a definite contender!

BC7E1F1E-E3BB-4368-902B-6D083384A87C.jpeg

Hi, i saw this bag on October 2019 during my trip to London. I’ve fallen in love with it since. The empreinte leather in Noir is so beautiful. They only had one piece at that time. Now i keep thinking of the bag and bought mine in rose poudre! Still awaiting for shipment from personal shopper in London! It’s 1180£ but not sure in USD

View attachment 4708794

Hi, i saw this bag on October 2019 during my trip to London. I’ve fallen in love with it since. The empreinte leather in Noir is so beautiful. They only had one piece at that time. Now i keep thinking of the bag and bought mine in rose poudre! Still awaiting for shipment from personal shopper in London! It’s 1180£ but not sure in USD

Gorgeous! Love Empreinte congrats!

View attachment 4708794

Beautiful! What size is this?

I wouldn’t think so, probably about the same. The flap isn’t tall so while it expands wide when open the capacity is not that big. With built in card holders however, that would make it maybe slightly larger compared to the Felicie with the inserts inside if that makes sense..
Hi! Do you still use the wallet? How do you find the quality of the leather and its wear and tear in this model? Especially on the corners and the back. Thank you!

Hi! Do you still use the wallet? How do you find the quality of the leather and its wear and tear in this model? Especially on the corners and the back. Thank you!
I returned it. I was afraid with the things I like to carry everyday it would stress and ruin the leather. I think for someone who carries less than me it would hold up just fine. HTH

Reactions: ChainChain