VAT Refund with Cash Payment

What you can do is keep an eye out for the new notifications on the visitmedicalkorea website, as any extensions once announced will be posted there. Also I would assume that all clinics that have a license to treat foreigners should be able to provide VAT refund, so that should enlarge the clinics you can visit to around 2000 :smile:

What you can do is keep an eye out for the new notifications on the visitmedicalkorea website, as any extensions once announced will be posted there. Also I would assume that all clinics that have a license to treat foreigners should be able to provide VAT refund, so that should enlarge the clinics you can visit to around 2000 :smile:
Thanks for the website info, I will bookmark that page!

I'm paying quite a large amount of money for plastic surgery and I got a tax refund from view clinic. Would I be able to get all of the tax refund in cash or is there a limit on what they will pay out in cash? Are there other places besides incheon aiport where I could have the tax refund paid out, so I don't have to deal with this when I'm departing to get back home.

Reactions: Yumigumi