Vaseline

kathy purse

LV,DIOR,YSL,Chanel
Apr 21, 2007
so, anybody else love vaseline??
i use it on my lips and sometimes my hands and it makes everything soo soft.
its like the best mousterizer for the lips.
i dont really reccomend putting it on your skin, it might clog your pores. i've never tried it though, thats just my mentality, so has anyone done it before? what are the results?
i swear by it for the lips!

Isn't it great how the least expensive and been around forever products, are great? I use vaseline on my feet every night then put socks on them. I have the nicest feet. LOL. I don't know if I would put it on my face though.

I use them on my lips too.

I do this in the winter a lot when I tend to get chap lips is that you take a disposible toothbrush and you put vaseline on them and then gently scrub off the dead skin (sounds gross) but if you do that once a week or once every two weeks, your lips stay silky! I use vaseline on my lips too! Best thing.

LOVE vaseline too! :roflmfao: i have the jumbo one in my bathroom, little traveling ones in a bunch of my purses. one thing i always do is put some on my lips before i go to bed. :nogood:

I use it on my lips in the morning while I'm putting on my makeup. Then I wipe if off when I'm ready to wear my lipgloss or lipstick so that my lips are already fully moisturized! :tup:

Vaseline is a great moisturizer, especially for those with very dry lips. I've used it on my feet too and they end up really soft and smooth. I wouldn't recommend it for skin and face though, it clogs your pores and it's to oily. It might cause a breakout on your face. If you're looking for something to moisturize, rejuvinate, soothe, and cool your face (especially in the summer months) I recommend Juicy Couture's caviar facial. It's how Juicy Girls stay Girls! But if you're looking for a more affordable remedy, try Pond's facial cream to soothe and hydrate your face. If you need a vaseline product, there is a Vaseline moisturizing cream for your skin you can use. It works really well and has a non greasy feel.