Vara bow bag reveal

I got this bag on sale and I was fully expecting that I would most likely return it because it would be too heavy with the chain. I don't really like heavy bags and carry very little. I tried the mini bag and it was too small if only it was about 2 inches longer it would have been perfect for me. But I've been eyeing their bags for a while and I wanted to try something in the more durable saffiano leather. While I love calfskin I prefer pebbled to smooth. Burgandy is one of my favorite colors so I decided to go for it. I was really surprised how much I liked it in person when I opened the box. I switched my stuff over right away which for me is the ultimate test. If I don't want to use a new bag right away it goes back. It is a bit heavier than I'm used too but not unbearably so. I just love how simple and elegant it looks. Here's a few mod pics ignore my mess between the holidays gifts/pre packing I have stuff everywhere. Also ignore my sock/shoe combo I'm try to stretch my glitter shoes out before I go to Vegas next week. I'm 5'3 size 12/14 if it helps anyone considering this style.View attachment 4282968View attachment 4282969View attachment 4282970View attachment 4282971
Gorgeous! Burgundy and gold
I’m thinking about the same one in viridian green (kind of a teal color) Any issue with the clasp popping open?

Reactions: Cool Breeze
It’s a magnetic clasp I’ve never had any problems with it. I would love the green color especially since it’s on sale. If only I could fit it in my budget at the moment.

It’s a magnetic clasp I’ve never had any problems with it. I would love the green color especially since it’s on sale. If only I could fit it in my budget at the moment.
Thank you so much for the info! I was on the fence but decided will order the green since it’s a nice pop and I have so much black already! Plus I mean, it’s on sale :smile:

Well, you should note that the red one that pixiejenna posted above is not the same size as the burgundy Ginny bag that OP posted :smile: The red one is a smaller version (I believe a kind of wallet on a chain), while the burgundy is the biggest version... I have the same in light pink and it holds quite a lot and could be used for day and evening, so maybe you should try that size :smile:
Is this the bonbon. They have a sale right now and thinking of getting it.

Reactions: dotty8