vanny's goodies =)

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here are my goodies...
    I have 1 LV and 1 gucci wallets. I'll post them later =).
    Enjoy =))

lv.jpg guccifendi.jpg
  2. Oooh klara, beautiful Louis Vuitton collection !

3. Great collection - I really like your assortment of Louis. :smile:

4. FDantastic - I love your Klara

5. ahh i love your sonatine! and your klara! and everything else. great collection

6. I love the epi:love: nice collection.

7. btw... which would you consider to have more room your soufflot or sonatine???? which is easier to get in and out of? I was thinking about purchasing an epi soufflot but not to sure because of that reason.

8. Me too!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: Love them all!

9. Love the black epi! Great collection.

10. Love them especially the epi.:love:

11. LgaV,

Sonatine is definetly small and thin... but the Soufflot is always the right size for me.. not too big not too small. It's my everyday purse, since i don't want the klara to oxidize too much yet. I think Soufflot has the 2.3 times capacity of Sonatine. I can fit a looooot of stuff in there..

I can fit my wallet, cellphone (nokia communicator - oh yes my huge phone), lipgloss tubes (2), PSP, PSP charger, 2 PSP games... after that I would still have some room for misc. small things.

Soufflot's zipper extends 2/3 way to the sides, so getting stuff in and out is so easy. Compared to Sonatine, it's a true blessing. Sometimes I have to stack my stuff into the Sonatine in order for it to fit. =)) I hope that helps.

u can always check it out @ the lv store =)) love love love it

would you care for a close up pic??

12. btw people.. thanks all for your compliment >.< *blush* hehe

13. Koleksinya bagus vaneea! great bags! love them all.

14. woaaa.. and indonesian!! :nuts:
    *wave wave* :biggrin: nice to know there's an indo here!!!
    apa kabar? (means how are u for those who don't understand)

how do u know i'm indonesian?? :blink:

15. Ada deh..
    I saw you on the thread (who the heck are you?).
    Yep.