Vannesa Boots

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Hi ladies,

Anyone have these boots? Was wondering if they are comfy and wide? They are $268 sad part you can only get them online can't go to a store to try them on.

Are they ok, cute, not cute??

Attachments

• 75299_img1.jpg
    75299_img1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 235
I love Vanessa! I wanted these in black and I was a bit late on the ordering and by the time I got around to ordering on line, it was no longer available...boo too for me.

The current style now is the long long long boots and they are way too long for me, so these would have been perfect.

I bought these boots in black and I LOVE them. They are so comfy and they look so cute with leggings and and oversize sweater. They are a wider boot cause I am 7 months pregnant and my legs are a little swollen and I can still wear them with pants tucked in and room left over.

I bought these boots in black and I LOVE them. They are so comfy and they look so cute with leggings and and oversize sweater. They are a wider boot cause I am 7 months pregnant and my legs are a little swollen and I can still wear them with pants tucked in and room left over.

Oh cool. Can you post a picture of the boots on? please

I tried to buy the sapphire boots a few months ago. I wear a 9 normally. Coach seems to run a size small, but only in the boots for me. I had to get an 8 in the boot. Just an FYI in case you are planning on ordering them off ebay, you may not be able to return if they don't fit. Does anyone else wear a size smaller in Coach boots besides me?