Vanity Saddle Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have this bag? I saw yesterday in the boutique in the tan color and I can't get it out of my head. I had just come in from the Chloe boutique across the street where I went to see the Marcie bag so I had equestrian-style bags on the brain.

If you have it, how do you like it? The leather seems so different to everything else RM does.

2. I wish I had something to add...this bag is super cute!!! Perfect for Spring & Summer!

[​IMG]

3. I adore this bag, too. I ordered it in the grey and loved it, it's kind of a "waxed" leather - really beautiful and a great size. The leather looks like it could be a little delicate (wouldn't want to get caught in a rainstorm, I don't think!). I unfortunately had to send it back because I was having dueling handbag loves at that moment :P but it was really beautiful. I think the tan color is really gorgeous as well, it catches my eye whenever I see it.

cbarrus likes this.
  4. I had one in brown, but I returned it because the capacity was too small and the bag got too heavy with my items inside. I love the leather, it's glossy, Super soft and buttery. I've seen the display models at nordstrom and the leather is already broken-in and the bag was slouching.

It's gorgeous though, I definitely recommend it. The leather is surprisingly gorgeous and one of the best kinds of leather Rebecca has released in awhile.

5. I love this bag but it seem too big on me, I'm about 5'5", I found mini Skylar fits me a lot better, same style just a lot smaller.

6. Yes, I know this is an older post, but I have a nagging question that I've yet to find an answer to: how do you ladies clean your Vanity bag? Mine is the glazed leather & it's black, probably won't need a clean I g for awhile, but I'm prepping for the future! What about protecting/waterproofing the glazed leather? Besides an old Everyday satchel (which I have never needed to protect or clean), this is my only other glazed leather RM bag.
    Thanks, ladies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice