Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Speedy BB

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gagabag

O.G.
Jan 4, 2012
Hi all! I love mini bags, mostly Chanel minis but I do have the PS mini backpack. Between these, which one would you choose? I really don’t need another bag, lol but I am smitten by these designs. Appreciate your input! Thanks in advance!

8961AF22-6653-4333-9251-968C8EA8F570.jpeg

Reactions: Namwan-
Speedy bb gets my vote! I think it’s more classic and be easier to use and get in and out. I love mini bags too so know how you feel. Maybe get both eventually? Lol

Reactions: gagabag
I also voted for Speedy BB.
Personally, the style is more timeless. Plus, I prefer being able to unzip the bag and reaching for my items inside while wearing it (rather than having to sit it down somewhere because my items will fall out when I open it to rummage thru my things)

Last edited:
@sundreamer @Bumbles @BooYah @whitew0lf - thanks all! That’s all very valid points on practicality! I was convinced before I’d be getting the vanity pm, until I was shown the speedy bb and now I’m torn and confused... I’m leaning towards bb at this point.

@Bumbles, I know you’re looking for another bag, are you enticed by this? :graucho:
Yes, for sure. Any mini bag is up my ally. Am waiting for something new to come

@sundreamer @Bumbles @BooYah @whitew0lf - thanks all! That’s all very valid points on practicality! I was convinced before I’d be getting the vanity pm, until I was shown the speedy bb and now I’m torn and confused... I’m leaning towards bb at this point.

@Bumbles, I know you’re looking for another bag, are you enticed by this? :graucho:
Do you have the Aussie prices for these yet? And when does it launch? What have you ordered?