Vanity License Plates/Tags *share yours or others you've seen!*

Years ago I saw HAUDI on an Audi.

I knew a jet pilot who had V1 OOPS on his car. (V1 is the speed at which a jet pilot cannot abort takeoff.)

I saw a guy with a license plate that said SATAN in Tampa. What is funny is he was some average looking white dude in a plain looking car like a Buick, just looked like a salesman or something. It would have been more fitting for a goth kid.

I am a court reporter and have joked about getting PWEUFP (*****) or TPUBG U (**** you) on my plate just because most people wouldn't know what it said. What is funny is that I found out there are actually court reporters with those on their plates.

I saw a convertible BMW a few days ago that had SUNBMR on it which I thought was cute.

I have one. I drive a Scion XB and my name is Jessica, middle Chloe. My car was a college graduation present from my grandparents.

So I got a plate that says "XB 4 JC".

I love having a vanity plate (other than the extra expense), it's fun and I love telling people who ask about what it means.

I got my mom one for her birthday. Her name is Penny and her plate reads UNO CENT.

People that don't know her ask her if it means innocent but when she tells them her name they get it.

Her best friend has a super cute red Mercedes with FLUZZY plates. It still cracks me up.