**VANITY FILIGREE CASE** Club

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
I was hoping this could be a thread that would be a ‘Sticky’ to the clubhouse.

Another style that I’m absolutely smitten with since the release back in 2016!!!

I got my hand on the beige/black trim and has been looking for all the beige that kept eluding me.

I know there has been threads opened about this style but they are more to members asking opinions if they should buy or what have you.

However I’m hoping this one will be one to post for reference and discussion.

I will start with mine :smile: and hope others will post theirs as well!

Looking forward to seeing all the eye candies especially with the upcoming S/S collections featuring a new ones!
:smile:

Love this!! Here is my red medium vanity I purchased for my birthday back in June! I actually got leather surgeons to lengthen the strap for me so I could wear it crossbody! It’s such a cute and fun bag to wear!!

View attachment 4216917
Wowza!
This is such a beautiful bold red! :love:
Happy belated birthday!
What a beautiful birthday gift!!

I’ve actually never known it was made in red!

So thank you for sharing! :girlsigh:

Do you mind showing a pic of what Leathet Surgeon did to extend the strap?

My rainbow baby which I initially left because I thought it didn’t fit my phone and when I went back to get it after seeing here it fit others phones it was sold out in the U.K. everywhere! I eventually tracked it down in New York and apparently it was one of the last two available there too!

Attachments

• 2C9E844A-1682-4D19-B9A0-B9713CF063BE.jpeg
    2C9E844A-1682-4D19-B9A0-B9713CF063BE.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 1,413
My rainbow baby which I initially left because I thought it didn’t fit my phone and when I went back to get it after seeing here it fit others phones it was sold out in the U.K. everywhere! I eventually tracked it down in New York and apparently it was one of the last two available there too!