Vanity Fair/LV magazine?

1. Hello Everyone! I just recieved my Nov 2006 issue of Vanity Fair magazine. Included with this issue is a catalog/magazine LV presents its Icons....Did anyone else receive this? Best, aw

2. oh wow...I don't have a subscription. I wonder if that insert is available on newsstands!

3. I wonder why I didn't subscribe to this mags..I subscribed to every other mags..something to consider I guess..

4. tell us more...please...I don't have the mag...

5. Cool.

6. Oops...Double post.

7. This supplement covers 11 icon pieces, along with some very nice pictures, a blurb about the bag, and a little story. The back of the magazine has the names of 9 designers who are reinterpreting 9 of these icons, which will be on display at the Espace Louis Vuitton. The 11 mentioned monogram bags are the Wardrobe,Steamer Bag,Keepall,Speedy,Noe, Lockit,Alma, Bucket,Papillon,Amazone, and Porte-Documents Voyage.

8. Off the topic but I noticed no LV whatsoever in my new Harper's mag.

9. can you scan this for us maybe??:angel:

10. For those in Aus who want a copy it comes with the Australian Harper's Bazaar NoV issue with Victoria Beckham on the cover.
    It's a nice suppliment, I'm surprised they put it in all the mags though rather than just having a few brochures in store. I wish they would do this more often.:nuts:

11. I wish I could scan it....Unfortunately I put my foot thru my copier, and now need a new one. I was hoping someone on this forum may have it to scan? I am also wondering if it was only released with Vanity Fair, or other Conde Nast magazine subscriptions. Slayer, you just answered my question! Thanks!

12. Attorney-Wife: are you in the US? Who is the cover of that VanFair?

13. is this the new vanity fair with George Clooney on the cover?

14. Yes, I think someone mentioned it before. I hope it's not only for suscriber

15. This is the cover:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice