Vanity case availability question

LibJames

O.G.
Oct 28, 2011
Hi friends!

I recently bought the Filagree vanity case in the beige color. It's so so so pretty. I actually wasn't convinced I would love it, even when I ordered it, but now that it's here, I have allllllll the love eyes. [emoji6][emoji7]

That being said: I'm wondering if the red version of this bag will be available? Or is that a color I missed out on? Tbh, I searched high and low for my boy bag and I don't have the energy to do that sort of hunt again- ha! If it's not a color that's easily track-downable, I'm keeping what I have.

Which also brings me to asking another question: would you keep the nude even if you found the red? I recently let go of a Soho in nude, so I do have that hole to fill while Im currently carrying my Celine nano in vermilion. My other handbags are a grey and black.

I'm slightly worried about color xfer, but that's rarely stopped me from buying what I love.

I would appreciate thoughts!

Hey there, filigree in beige is so chic :biggrin:. Congratulations! It is very2 cute & pretty bag. There was the red version of filigree from 16S collection last year. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1339.PNG
    IMG_1339.PNG
    585.5 KB · Views: 411
Reactions: JazzyMac
Hey there, filigree in beige is so chic :biggrin:. Congratulations! It is very2 cute & pretty bag. There was the red version of filigree from 16S collection last year. Hope that helps.
Yup - this is the one. Thank you so much for your help!! Well, if this is last season, I simply don't have the wherewithal to pursue it. Ha!

I think I'll just make my next red bag a reissue... :smile:

What do you think about this coral color? It was so pretty on the mannequin but when I tried it on. I looked terribly silly. Maybe it was because I was wearing a formal suit jacket?! :confused1:
20170515_140302.jpg

Reactions: janellec and annmac
I think the coral is so pretty, but I did think it was just a shade toooooo, bubble-gum? Something that made it hard for me to wear. If you think it felt silly, you probably won't love it. :sad:
What do you think about this coral color? It was so pretty on the mannequin but when I tried it on. I looked terribly silly. Maybe it was because I was wearing a formal suit jacket?! :confused1:
20170515_140302.jpg

Reactions: sakuraboo
I think the coral is so pretty, but I did think it was just a shade toooooo, bubble-gum? Something that made it hard for me to wear. If you think it felt silly, you probably won't love it. :sad:

I find it really subtle!!!! not bubblegum at all - I think it just needs some sunshine :tup: !! I took mine to Venice last week and two different ladies asked to take a picture of it - i love carrying it

Reactions: LibJames