Vanilla Bean...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is Vanilla Bean at 5 weeks, awww

Attached Files:

2. Awwww!!!! So adorable!!!!!!! :love:

3. Sooooo cute!!!

4. Vanilla Bean is such an adorable name for such an adorable pup!

I want a puppy. I am envious. I am happy for you.

5. Adorable :smile:

6. So cute!!!

7. :love: What kind of puppy?

8. Her momma is a Pomeranian/Chihuahua and her daddy is a chihuahua. I have had three successful litters, all sooo cute. I don't have any pups available this time around.
    Here are pics of Mocha and Chino (mom & dad) and Latte (big bro).:heart:

Attached Files:

9. What a CUTIE!!!

Vanilla bean is an adorable name! :smile:

10. A cute name for a cute dog :heart:

11. So cute!!^-^

12. Adorable!! And I love the name, it fits perfect! :heart:

We have a Chi, not only is he the best cuddler...he's the drama queen of the family. :biggrin:

13. yes, I know what you mean...my Chino is a mess! He barks and howls at me when I am coming home and he doesn't stop even when I am in front of him, shush-ing him. He gets over-excited!:nogood:

14. LOL, just like my boy! He gets so excited when I come home he does circles. Does your Chi like to burrow under blankets, throws, pillows, etc? I thought I had heard it was a Chi thing but I'm not sure. Tito is always hiding under something on the couch. I've almost sat on him a few times!

15. Yes! And he makes grunting, growling sounds when he tries to bury himself, I think it's because they are so small that they can't regulate their temp. very well. Like babies....