Vanessa Minnilo's Looks Gorgeous

1. She looks very pretty here. I love the color of the dress and the crystal detailing! Gorgeous.

vanessa-minnillo-08290601.jpg vanessa-minnillo-08290602.jpg vanessa-minnillo-08290604.jpg
  2. It's a great dress and color on her - wow! I heard someone say it was "too pageant-y" but I disagree. She looks amazing!

3. wow, that dress is soo pretty on her!

4. She is SO pretty! Thank god there is a natural beauty getting some attention!

5. I don't think it's too pageanty either.

6. Looks a tad too tight around the legs.

7. On E! they said she looked a little pagenty and Las Vegas showgirl style. I think it's a little over the top, but I wouldn't say to the point of showgirls.

8. thanks, elongreach! I couldn't remember where I'd heard that comment :flowers: .

9. I'm on Team Jessica. I do think she looks to Vegas with the jeweled dress. I agree with Miss Jay who was the one who made the comment. In my honest opinion, Miss Simpson has better style.

10. Cute dress! Love the color. Only someone with a body like that could wear such a dress.

11. Exactly what I thought! ..but cute dress, anyways.

12. its a good color on her, but she doesnt look very classy in it

13. I don't know, I find it a bit much...I agree with E!, it's a lot over the top for my taste.

14. She sure does!!! LOVE the dress!!!:love:

15. Aww.. she's so cute !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice