Vanessa & Kobe Bryant

Sofia played herself...
it sounded like she took advantage of her daughter’s largesse and Vanessa woke up.
It is sad as Vanessa has so much money but I wonder if Sofia made a nasty comment or took action that offended Vanessa that deeply.
Going on tv is definitely stupid. For all her faults, Vanessa is private and has a right to keep her business private.
Kobe had cut his own family, so it is not like it is so out of character, imo.

she must have thought that going on tv and putting her on blast was going to shame her into giving her more money and gifts! well she thought wrong! did she not see how kobe shut his parents out after their shenanigans!! she should have learned from their mistake but she must have thought with vanessa alone that she could pull it off. now she knows better!

Reactions: limom
he is too precious!! :love:

Curious what everyone thinks of this lawsuit?

i think her mother is obviously a nasty woman! i have no doubt she would not have tried this if Kobe was still alive but thinks that she has a better chance now with vanessa alone and grieving. looks like she thought wrong though! and now she isn't going to get diddly anymore.

i think her mother is obviously a nasty woman! i have no doubt she would not have tried this if Kobe was still alive but thinks that she has a better chance now with vanessa alone and grieving. looks like she thought wrong though! and now she isn't going to get diddly anymore.
I hope Vanessa doesn't give her a penny
A lot of families have disputes over money (unfortunately). My husbands sister sued him over a much much smaller amount of money from her mother's estate. He took care of his mom for years and years while the sister lived thousands of miles away and rarely visited.
Sister lost in court and is dead to us.

I hope Vanessa doesn't give her a penny
A lot of families have disputes over money (unfortunately). My husbands sister sued him over a much much smaller amount of money from her mother's estate. He took care of his mom for years and years while the sister lived thousands of miles away and rarely visited.
Sister lost in court and is dead to us.

money brings out the worst in families! vanessa's mom doesn't want the money train to stop.

Knowing how close I am to my mom I can’t fathom the pain Vanessa is feeling. We all know she’s still mourning and now she has to deal with this baseless lawsuit from her own mother. Jeez! And the kicker is I am positive just like the article said she was taking care of her mother and would have continued to do so. How greedy can one person be.

Reactions: sdkitty