Vanessa Hudgens- XXX picture

vivi24

O.G.
May 8, 2007
So, I was on Perez Hilton this morning and came across a censored "nude" picture of Vanessa Hudgens. But it did not look like her, it looked like her face had just been photoshopped on a body. Plus, I wouldn't think she'd pose for a picture nude.
But to my disbelieve its real!

On people.com:
Vanessa Hudgens is addressing a nude photo of herself that has hit the Internet, confirming that it's her and calling the matter "unfortunate."

"This was a photo which was taken privately," a rep for the High School Musical star tells TMZ.com. "It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The picture of Hudgens, 18, surfaced on several Web sites Thursday.

Hudgens is currently dating her HSM costar, Zac Efron.

The HQ version has surfaced now.. looks more real than the small version. I don't get why her rep confirmed it though, when it looked so fake. Probably incase the rest of them surface?

Hope this doesn't put HSM3 in jeopardy(sp?) hahaha, I'm a child at heart!

"HSM" Nude Pic: It's the Real Deal!

Posted Sep 6th 2007 8:29PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Hot Bodies
0906_vanessa_hudgens_fm_bn.jpg
A naked photo of "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens has been making the rounds on the Internet and TMZ can confirm that it's real.

In a statement to TMZ, Hudgens' rep says, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public." The National Enquirer was the first to report of the photo's existence, and it has since surfaced on various blogs across the net.

Hudgens, 18, is dating her "HSM" co-star, Zac Efron.

so a girl takes a nude photo for her damn boyfriend. so what, it's not like she WANTED it to be leaked

or did she? hmmm it should have only been sent to zac.. how did someone else obtain this photo? wonders of the world..

She probably wanted it to be 'leaked' to the public. What an effective way of making that transition from teeny bopper to adult world. I mean, Britney Spears sang a few songs, got married, divorced, married again, had some children...etc. All Hudgens had to do was 'accidently' be caught taking her clothes off. I was onto her since her crappy attempt at a debut in music.