Vanessa Hudgens - Sweater + Scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE cardigans and long sweaters & this one paired with the scarf is SO cute. How does this girl always look so put together yet relaxed? And why am I envious of a HSM teen's wardrobe? UGH lol. And lastly ... WHY is she always getting Starbucks? I wanna mail her a coffee maker.

Anyway... Sweater (or any similar-looking ones) pleeease!!! TIA!!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ID on the boots too? Thanks!

3. looks like an hermes scarf??

4. Kinda looks like the Liv Cuff Boot from Frye's. I think?

Attached Files:

5. I really like her style.....she looks cute here. I'll have to pull out one of my cardi's and give it a whirl!

6. Her cardigan was from abercrombie back in 2007 and her boots are the miss sixty dance boots :smile:

7. Hey Sparkly... I see u added the JJ Winters and the LP Dylan bags to your collection. How do u like them? I was thinking of getting those too, as always. Those boots are cute on her.

8. I have the gray version of that sweater. It is from Abercrombie, and it was just on sale for 19.99 in the store. I got it two weeks ago. They also had striped ones. I don't see it on the website anymore though. I am pretty sure this is same one, although I never saw that color when I bought mine. They were pretty picked over. It is a great cardigan though. You should call an Abercrombie store.

9. They also have some similar sweaters at Ruehl (a higher line of Abercrombie) and on sale!!! I got mine (in dark gray)for $39.99 and the quality is great! :yahoo:

10. Well my jj winters is a preorder is is due in the next 2 weeks so ill let you know, and i havent received my LP yet but its on its way so ill let you know about that too :smile:

11. Thanks Sparkly... I always look forward to your update and pictures! :P Yay!

12. thank you so much for the quick ID's! no more online at a+f? boooo!!!
    im going to ruehl's site now! :smile:

13. just kidding. apparently there is no site for ruehl's?

14. The boots are bliss boots.