Vanessa hudgens: Linea pelle Dylan...

Mar 28, 2010
....Hi girlies,

I am so confused about something and i was wondering if any of you could help me?

Vanessas bag has been ID'd as the Linea pelle Dylan bag, but yet i am guessing that hers must be slightly different as the zippers on the bottom pockets of hers zip INWARDS whereas every single Dylan i have seen for sale zip OUTWARDS...

And you can see in both photos (the one of her with hers and the stock photo) that both of the bags zippers are CLOSED :confused1:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Departing_from_LAX_Airport__January_24__2008.jpg
    Departing_from_LAX_Airport__January_24__2008.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • vh.jpg
    vh.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 879
  • Linea_Pelle_Dylan_Tote.jpg
    Linea_Pelle_Dylan_Tote.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 823
I'm no expert but I think they just change the way the zippers zip from season to season. I've noticed that they've changed on the shoulder bags.

Linda

I guess they like to play around, here's an example of two shoulder bags with different facing zippers -

Older teak -

teakshoulderl-1.jpg

New olive -

olivedylan.jpg

ETA: ok, just noticed that the pockets are a little different too.

Linda

Last edited:
i don't really like that LP does that on the classic style.

a particular style i've always like -> finally being released in a color i have always wanted -> but the zipper direction got change -> i think i'll flip :P

The older dylans also had the hard PVC pipe in the handle. The first one I got off ebay had that, I sold it for another black Dylan Zip Tote and that one fortunately had the soft handles. I would rather have soft handles over the zippers going a particular way.

The older dylans also had the hard PVC pipe in the handle. The first one I got off ebay had that, I sold it for another black Dylan Zip Tote and that one fortunately had the soft handles. I would rather have soft handles over the zippers going a particular way.

Good to know! I actually prefer the new zipper style, I like that LP changes them up, keeps things interesting. :smile:

Linda

^^^ this thread is so funny! I'm a huuuuge fan of all things Linea Pelle, and I'd never noticed the different zipper directions. Now that I know, it's something I notice in the bags. Ahhh.... the things I've learned on tpf. :smile:

^Haha it is funny. I am strange in that i am set in my ways and chose bags for comfort and ease aswell as style and i need something that is convenient for me aswell as looks good. So strange that this brand messes with zipper direction and zipper pulls so often, talk about confusing, lol!