Vanessa hudgens: Linea pelle Dylan...

Mar 28, 2010
England
....Hi girlies,

I am so confused about something and i was wondering if any of you could help me?

Vanessas bag has been ID'd as the Linea pelle Dylan bag, but yet i am guessing that hers must be slightly different as the zippers on the bottom pockets of hers zip INWARDS whereas every single Dylan i have seen for sale zip OUTWARDS...

And you can see in both photos (the one of her with hers and the stock photo) that both of the bags zippers are CLOSED :confused1:

Attachments

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia USA
I guess they like to play around, here's an example of two shoulder bags with different facing zippers -

Older teak -

New olive -

ETA: ok, just noticed that the pockets are a little different too.

Linda

Last edited:

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
i don't really like that LP does that on the classic style.

a particular style i've always like -> finally being released in a color i have always wanted -> but the zipper direction got change -> i think i'll flip :P

Mar 28, 2010
England
I know, right? Plus i think Vanessas looks more like a saturated black whereas the ones i am seeing everywhere look more like a washed black. Me no likey...

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Her's is probably fairly old, but I don't like that they would change THAT detail from season to season.

olidivia

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
www.myloveluxury.com
The older dylans also had the hard PVC pipe in the handle. The first one I got off ebay had that, I sold it for another black Dylan Zip Tote and that one fortunately had the soft handles. I would rather have soft handles over the zippers going a particular way.

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia USA
The older dylans also had the hard PVC pipe in the handle. The first one I got off ebay had that, I sold it for another black Dylan Zip Tote and that one fortunately had the soft handles. I would rather have soft handles over the zippers going a particular way.

Good to know! I actually prefer the new zipper style, I like that LP changes them up, keeps things interesting. :smile:

Linda

riry

*content*
Sep 2, 2010
^^^ this thread is so funny! I'm a huuuuge fan of all things Linea Pelle, and I'd never noticed the different zipper directions. Now that I know, it's something I notice in the bags. Ahhh.... the things I've learned on tpf. :smile:

Mar 28, 2010
England
^Haha it is funny. I am strange in that i am set in my ways and chose bags for comfort and ease aswell as style and i need something that is convenient for me aswell as looks good. So strange that this brand messes with zipper direction and zipper pulls so often, talk about confusing, lol!