Vanessa Hudgens Inspires Ruthie Camden (Oh God Picture NSFW)

She looks good in the photos. It's a shame they were made public, though.

The one with her in the black bra looks like something out of Maxim.

(Maxim isn't necessarily wholesome though. Although, to be fair, Ashley Tisdale was in Blender Magazine.)

Vanessa looks young in her nude and semi-nude pics. I bet these were made public by an ex-boyfriend. What a horrible thing for that person to do - release pics that were taken privately.

I can't stand looking at photos like that on MySpace/Facebook etc. It's bad enough seeing young girls doing that, but for someone like Vanessa who's supposed to be a role model for them, urgh! I know it's her life and she should be able to do whatever she feels like, but did she really have to take them?

Seriously, what is wrong with these girls?????? Haven't they learned anything from Paris?????? Oh wait, I guess the only lesson there is that if you make a sex tape you are an overnight mega-celeb. Yuck.

Have you guys actually seen the NUDE one??? It's ALL there, including all THE hair. LOL

It's pretty bad. But, Disney is supporting her because she apologized and they feel she has learned from it, so whatever.

Yeah I finally saw it. It looks like she's 15 LOL

I understand what your saying, but do most Disney child fans look at TPF or perezhiltons site and read all the gossip?

I'm sure they wouldn't even know unless there parents were talking about it, or she got booted off and they wondered what happend to the girl, and then their parents had to explain or make up some story...

They wouldn't know! They are like what 10 years old!

No, there probably aren't many tweens on TPF or perezhilton. But, this crap is going to be EVERYWHERE-- on magazines, TV, internet. Any child can turn on the TV and see this stuff on the news or go into a grocery store and see this on magazine covers. I guarantee they are already talking about it at school. I used to teach 2nd grade. You would not believe what 7-8 year olds are aware of!

Vanessa's fans are at a really impressionable age. They look up to her and are going to want to emulate her. So far all she's done is admit it was her. She didn't even deny it or appologize. What kind of message do you think that's going to send to those kids?

Sorry, this stuff just really upsets me. Getting off my high horse now :shame:

No, there probably aren't many tweens on TPF or perezhilton. But, this crap is going to be EVERYWHERE-- on magazines, TV, internet. Any child can turn on the TV and see this stuff on the news or go into a grocery store and see this on magazine covers. I guarantee they are already talking about it at school. I used to teach 2nd grade. You would not believe what 7-8 year olds are aware of!

Vanessa's fans are at a really impressionable age. They look up to her and are going to want to emulate her. So far all she's done is admit it was her. She didn't even deny it or appologize. What kind of message do you think that's going to send to those kids?

Sorry, this stuff just really upsets me. Getting off my high horse now :shame:

I completely agree! I teach 4th grade and the girls are obsessed with HSM and especially Vanessa and Ashley Tisdale. They wear the HSM clothes, buy the school supplies, etc. I guarantee you they will know about this soon if not already. I am fully expecting one or two of them to ask me next week if I heard about this. :sad:

I still don't know who this girl is. I saw the nude one. Whoops there it is! How old was/is she? I was almost feeling sorry for this young girl, but she did pose for the pics. Do young girls think this makes them sexy? It's really horrible if an ex bf of hers leaked the pictures but she should of known better to take them in the first place.